Welcome to School District 114
- 12/5 Secret Santa Shop at WC
- 12/6 Secret Santa Shop at WC
- 12/6 PTO MJHS Winter Dance at MJHS 6:30-9PM
- 12/10 Secret Santa Shop at AM
- 12/11 Board of Education Meeting WC 7PM
- 12/11 Secret Santa Shop at AM
- 12/12 6-7-8th Grade B/O/C Concert at MJHS 7PM
- 12/13 6-7-8th Grade B/O/C Concert at MJHS 8:30AM
- 12/17 2nd Grade Music Program at WC 9:30AM & 7PM
- 12/20 EARLY RELEASE
- 12/23 - 1/3 NO SCHOOL
- 1/6 School Resumes
2013-2014 Free or Reduced Meal Application
2013-2014 PTO Meeting Schedule
2013-2014 PTO Market Day Information
Download 2013 - 2014 School Calendar
To pay online or go to HomeLogic, click the Online Button.
For your convenience, Manhattan SD 114 has contracted with
RevTrak, a national credit card payment processor, to provide
you the simple security and convenience of making online
payments for fees.
To learn more about RevTrak visit www.RevTrak.com
The Staff, Administration and Board of Education of Manhattan District 114 are committed to promoting excellence in student achievement and student behavior enabling children to become successful life-long learners.
- We believe that the chief purpose of the school is the all-around development of each child as an individual and as a citizen.
- We believe that it is our duty as teachers to train pupils, that they may learn to live together peaceably, cooperatively and efficiently as intelligent individuals in an increasingly changing world.
- We believe in a democratically operated school system at all levels. Pupils will learn the democratic way only as they have a chance to share it.
- We believe that the school should help develop in its pupils a strong sense of sound American patriotism together with a full understanding of the liberties and responsibilities which come under citizenship.
- We believe that community understanding, interest and cooperation are necessary for the continuing success of any desirable school program.
- We believe that good classroom order and a healthy, cooperative working atmosphere are essential to the effective conduct of any class.